Building A Website is Easy...Right?
With all of the different DIY options out there, creating a website for your business seems easy. But the reality is that creating a website that provides value to potential customers and clients actually takes a good amount of understanding and work.
- There’s the goals; who’s this for, what’s it supposed to do, and why?
- There’s the strategy; how is this website going to reach those goals?
- There’s the content; how are you communicating and helping the people who are visiting your site; what are you saying; how you are saying it; and actually creating the content which delivers your message and attracts, guides, and converts visitors.
- There’s the design; where should this go; where should that go; should it look like this or like that; why; and what does this look like across all devices?
- There’s the build; what platform do we use; what’s SEO; is it fast; secure; or conversion optimized; does it actually work on all devices; oh and how do we actually do this?
So, as you can see building a successful website is much more than just selecting a WordPress theme or website template and plugging in your information. And that’s just a high level overview of what it takes to create a successful, great looking and working website.
- Then there’s the maintenance; hosting; security; maintenance updates; content updates and changes; backup and recovery; analytics; webmaster tools; what happens if there is an issue; and so much more.
And don't forget, there is the project management which requires a vast understanding of websites and the internet in light of your wants and needs.
In order to build a website that meets your clients and customer’s needs and also meets your expectations, a lot needs to happen before, during, and after the actual build of the site.
In fact, the best way to handle it is to have everything above happening all at once!
Like a perfectly shaped wheel powered by a solid and reliable engine headed right towards your website destination.
With Gary Johnson as your website partner and webmaster you can finally have a trusted member of your team leading and guiding you through this entire complicated, sometimes frustrating, but extremely awesomely cool and fun process.
"It's GREAT to find a website/social media guru to guide my company thru the construction of a new website. This guy is amazing. Love his work."Bill Smith, Owner of CoWest Insurance Group DTC
"Gary was amazing! He created a web site for my business that far exceeded my expectations! It was a seamless process and he was so professional and creative! I was highly recommend Gary!!!"Christine Gulley, Realtor
Doug Phelps, Realtor
"Gary knows his craft well and always takes great care to understand my objectives and goals. My website continues to evolve and Gary is so helpful in making it happen. "
"Gary is great. I am thrilled with our results thus far. Even more important is the fact that he responds promptly and meets deadlines. I have been with multiple web developers who sign you up but then disappear. I trust Gary to take care of business and be our partner, not just our "website dude".Cody Bergan, Owner of Bergan & Company
Start A Conversation
Fill out this form to schedule an introductory call with me. I have a simple and proven process that puts you in confident control of your website decisions.